Master Ryan aka Ryan Bishop
The guy to call for fast web development and deployment of your ideas.
View Resume (pdf)
right-click to download pdf file
Master Ryan is a creative and skilled web expert with over 25 years of hands-on IT experience. Self-driven full-stack web developer, cloud architect, and conversion expert, delivering thousands of web projects. Gifted in the art of communication, both verbal and written, including technical documents, articles, and client engagement. Responds to client and team requests with urgency, accuracy, intelligence, and a smile.
"Ryan has a sales personality. He's not afraid of confrontation. He doesn't take 'no' personally, has a sharp technical/creative mind and a wicked sense of humor. Ryan also has a high level of curiosity and an intense work ethic."
Jim Guerrera Managing Director / SC Novi
I was introduced to Ryan through Gene Brady with our firm. The rave reviews given to me about Ryan'ôs work and capabilities quickly came to fruition. Ryan quickly assessed multiple problems with our web-site and SEO capabilities, and made the proper fixes in no time. He also provided us many options for service with our site maintenance and construction, SEO plans, and overall presence on the internet. He was always professional in our dealings and offers great value to his customers, including regular updates, with clear instructions on what work he performed, and why so. It is clear that he has tremendous knowledge and a broad range of experiences in the IT world. To say that Ryan'ôs services surpassed our expectations is an understatement. I confidently recommend Ryan'ôs services for anything and everything IT related, to anyone who may have a need for support with internet or IT projects.
Gene Brady Former President / Brio Advertising
Ryan is the quintessential Renaissance man. Non-stop thinking, strategizing, always has his eyes on the prize. I would give him am important project with a stated objective, 30% of the necessary info, and then walk away knowing he'd find the other 70% of the info and the project would get done - on spec, on time, on budget, on service. He's always riffing with "what iffing" - "what if we tried this, what if we were able to do that." He's looks for better, more efficient ways to get things done. And the "what ifs" that came to fruition he would execute beautfully. If you're in business you want this guy on your side of the battlefield.
Ryan has a sales personality. He's not afraid of confrontation. He doesn't take 'no' personally, has a sharp technical/creative mind and a wicked sense of humor. Ryan also has a high level of curiosity and an intense work ethic.